Tuesday 12 March 2013

Candy crunch, Strawberry & Granola


Who doesn't like ice cream?! That too when it's hot, and you need something to cool you down. Many things can cool you down, but ice cream is something that relaxes you and satisfies you not that other things don’t!!!!
Today's post is about a creation I came up with, without having to put my brains together and think hard; not that I do! But anyway, this creation made me proud and it's amazing how simple things can turn into wonderful things. I am not always proud of the things I do, and nor do I take recognition for it, but this one made me take credit and I felt proud that I created it!
Anyway, lets' talk about the creation and its existence! I love ice creams and dessert. I guess that must have been obvious by now, but if not just letting you retards know that I do love them. I literally eat ice cream every day at work, and that too different flavour! After a while, I got bored eating the same flavours and wanted something new and exciting, something sexy to arouse my taste buds. At that time, I was working on creating granola or had already done it. I loved what I made, and we even started using it as one of the desserts that I created but with help of my pastry cook!
One day after having my lunch I decided to try this creation and see if it works out. I also had this habit of having my ice creams in tea cups. Very weird, I know and who eats ice cream in a tea cup?! Only retarded people like me do that or I guess not even crazy people do ...just me! 
My Sexy Baby!!!!

So, I went to the pastry section and grabbed a scoop of candy crunch ice cream and put it in the tea cup, and my pastry cook had made this strawberry compote once, and I liked so much that I was gone add it to give another texture and taste to the dessert and the last thing I had decided to add was something crunchy and was not going to add anything else but granola..
It was time to devour the creation. I took the dessert to the table and sat and started eating it. Everybody was wondering what I was eating. I then told them about the invention and everyone liked it. It became a habit of mine & everyone to eat it every day after lunch. After a week or so, it was on the menu of my restaurant and we serve it the way I ate it. It's still going strong and I still eat it. I really loved what I had made & needless to say, people were very proud of it. 
As they say sometimes, you really don't have to do anything to create something that will wow people, but just simple ingredients and a little bit of creativity.
That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed the post. Please don't curse or abuse me for just making you read all these creations and not making you guys actually taste it. But if you come by where I work, I will definitely make you try all the creations!
Candy crunch ice cream, strawberry & granola!!!

Thanks for reading the post and have a wonderful day ahead!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment